Saturday 22 June 2013

A Little Trip to Pipit Zakka


Today, I brought little Ryan to Pipit Zakka Store in Cheras. They were having Evangelione's Handmade Exhibition there. I planned to get one of their little bugsy for Ryan, but they only had the bigger ones. Although I was a bit disappointed, Ryan however, still had lotsa fun. And a lot of thanks to my clique Anies that drove me there. I really need to get my license. *Sighs* Anyway, here are few of the pictures of Ryan with Evangelione's beautiful tiny people.

p.s. Sorry I didnt upload any picture of other shops as I was focusing on the main event. But really, you guys should really check the place out. They have tons of pretty handmade things from bags to notebooks to keychain to soft toys and many more!

Ryan : Is it still so faw away?
Roa : We're almost there, Ryan.
Ryan : Where is the mountain usually there? Did monster ate the mountain?
Roa : No, it's just hazy.
Ryan : What's hazy?
Roa : It's when there is too much smoke it limits things you can see.
Ryan : I dont like hazy day. . . .

Evangelione Neko : Little boy, please sign your name here first~ *Handed guest book*
Ryan : Eeek! A cat lady! So cuteeee~ Take picture of me with her pwease!
Roa : *Sighed*

Ryan : Look behind me~ So many cute people playing awound! I wanna play with them~!


Ryan : Yay, now I can play with them! Wheeee~


Evangelione girls : *Sang* London bridge is falling down, falling down, London bridge is falling down, my fair lady.
Ryan : Theehee! They didnt catch me!

 Ryan : I can sing loudly too! *Started singing*

 Ryan : Roa, bunny! Can we bwing it back home?
Roa : No. If you bring it, then his friends will miss him and cry if they dont see him anymore.
Ryan : But it's so cute.
Roa : I'll get you a pet okay? Now, let's take picture with cute bunny.
Ryan : Okiedokie~!

 Ryan : Can we come again next time?
Roa : If you promise to behave yourself, then we can.