Saturday 16 March 2013

Travelling Checklist

I've been to Sabah once, last year, but it was more of a visit rather than a travel as I was travelling with a friend of mine to her family's house. Back then, I was not worried about the things that I brought as I went with a mind-set, that I was not alone, and there will be someone to look after my things. This year however, is a bit different. I will be alone. Although I've printed a packing checklist, I am struggling with things NOT to be brought and MUST be brought. I've decided to be a light traveler for this particular trip as I wish to not burden myself with silly things I'm not gonna even use there. I know some people might say, "Why hassle? The trip is by end of June!", but trust me, I know myself. And I'm not good with packing during the last minutes as I tend to stuff whatever I can find into the luggage. So here goes my list :

Important :
1. Outfits - 3 t's and 2 sweat pants, and 1 flops. (Will be wearing t, sweater, jeans, and shoes at airport)
2. Body care - sunblock, facial wash, moisturizer, body wash, perfume, deodorant
3. Miscellaneous - Virgyl, phone charger, earphones, sunglasses, ID, bank card


Insignificant :
1. Gadget - laptop, camera
2. Sleeping companion - blanket, soft toys (yeah, I still sleep with 'em)
3. ???

Is there anything that's in my important list that needs to be taken down? Or is there any other things I should consider bringing there?